- You must call us (509-396-3288) for an RMA# before making any return!
- All returns made to Absolute Performance must be in the original box with all parts included.
- All returns must be sent with a copy of the original receipt, explanation of the problem and RMA#.
- All returns for full credit must be received by AbsolutePerformance within 30 days of the product being received by the customer. (determined by UPS Tracking info)
- Customer is responsible for all shipping costs on returned merchandise.
- Products that are returned must be inspected by Absolute Performance or the product's manufacturer before any credit will be given. Credit will be issued after the product and its contents are inspected and found to be in brand new condition as shipped to the buyer.
- Products may carry a restocking fee of 5%-40% on returns, this includes but is not limited to special order, direct shipment and/or the manufacturers return policy. Absolute Performance reserves the right to charge a restocking fee on any product being returned.
- Shipments refused by you the customer and returned back to Absolute Performance will carry an automatic 10-20% restocking fee deducted from the total credit owed. This fee is also subject to the manufacturer's return policies.
Some Circumstances in which credit will not be issued but not limited to:
- Product has been installed and/or used
- Product has been damaged from an attempt to be installed and/or used
- Product is shipped back with out original box, manual and/or parts
- Seal on electrical parts is broken
- Product serial number does not match that of which was original shipped to buyer
- Product is deemed not re-sellable by Absolute Performance due to customers own actions in dealing with the product
If you have any questions about our return policy, give us a call.